Raise your hand if you love reporting!
Yeah, we didn’t think so.
Even though we don’t love (or really even like) reporting, we all see the need for it. Recruiters reporting needs are generally centered around the larger goals of the organization and the KPIs related to each department. While most goals focus on finance, the difference comes in determining what language money is presented and calculated in for your organization – while some organizations may be starting from scratch with goal setting.
So how do you determine what reporting your organization needs to effectively measure and support these goals? Join us for this 30-minute webinar to learn why data is important to recruiting and how you can use it to support and report on your organizations goals.
What you will learn:
• Why data is both important and imperative for recruiters
• Where recruiters can source and track data
• How to effectively utilize data for reporting
• Leslie Kinkade, Client Success Executive, Marketware
• Amanda Houchins, VP of Sales, Marketware